Monday, June 2, 2008

Puppy Kindergarten Update

Well, last Thursday was the girls' second day of classes. They did pretty well at sitting, and walking on a loose lead, and they are flat out awesome at "watch me." Of course, if I got a treat every time someone said "watch me" I'd never take my eyes off them!
So class is going fairly well, except this week we are learing "stay" and "down." Now, I've got "down"okay, it's pretty simple. But "stay" is really not going well at all. I think we're going to have a problem with it. I think I need to quit my job and focus on turning my babies into model Canine Good Citizens! Anyhow, class was fun, as always, and it wiped poor Izzy and Emma right out:I just love when they flop on top of each other. Maybe I'm biased, but I think I have four of the best looking creatures out there! I mean, Ruthie is the prettiest cat EVER, Henry is so handsome, Izzy is adorable...and when I walk Emma, people actually pull over in their cars to ask about her, like she's some kind of purebred or something. Little do they know she's a labrador/border collie mix straight out of Hades! That's all for now, I have to rest up for an early morning training session, so everyone have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment