Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Testing out Digital Scrapbooking

I've become somewhat obsessed with scrapbooking over the past few months, and recently came across a new way of doing it: digital scrapbooking. Well, I had no idea what this was, but it turns out it's just like regular, except instead of buying actual supplies, you buy digital ones online, use a program like Photoshop to organize it all, and then you can email, print, or have books made of your creations. Pretty cool, but I was a little intimidated, so I searched around trying to find some freebies, and I came across a super simple site called Smilebox where they make the formats for you and you simply drag and drop your own pictures. Here's my offering, hope you enjoy the cheesiness!

Click to play Our Deck Adventure
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment