Sunday, April 20, 2008

Polka dots + bows + green heels = best shoes ever!!!

So, recently my mother requested that I buy her some stuff from the JCPenney website, and I only needed about $20 in purchases to qualify for $50 off my order. Naturally, I didn't have too hard a time finding something to buy, since I'm an easy sell. Our order arrived at the house yesterday, and contained inside that big box of glory were these little gems:
(image from JCPenny.com)
I have to tell you, these shoes are right up there on my list of favorites! The heels are about 4 inches, which sadly puts me at 6 feet, towering over many, but the platform makes the heels quite comfortable. My only issue with the shoes is that I couldn't get a size 10, and the 9.5 is a little snug for me...if anyone has them or can find them, I'll gladly pay you! But for right now I'll suffer, because these are surely worth it. For those of you who don't wear a 10 (lucky dogs!) they still have green and black available at JCPenney for $44.99. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment