Monday, April 7, 2008

My favorite blog

http://www.drugnazi.blogspot.com

Well, this is my favorite blog, besides my own! Seriously the DrugMonkey, formerly known as the DrugNazi, is like a liberal, older, male version of me. Except that I think he works for Rite Aid or CVS which would totally suck. I work for an awesome company, as long as I forget the fact that I have to wear an incredibly unflattering color shirt every single day that I work. But seriously, check this blog out...pharmacists will understand, maybe doctors will figure out why we're so unpleasant all the time, and to anyone who has called me twice a day for 14 days straight to find out when they can get their Soma script filled only to get the same answer 28 times, now you know how we really feel about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment