Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fun stuff at Target!

Today the Mothership and I set off for the big city to pick the Aunt up at the airport. Because my favorite route to the airport passes by a brand new Target, naturally we had to stop. I mean, how can you ever pass up Target? Really, how can you? Please let me know!

Anyhow, I had a coupon for an extra 10% off, and went a bit crazy. Can I just say, I LOVE the See.Spot.Save section. I found scrapbooking ribbons, popcicle makers, and greeting cards all for $1.00! I also found adorable croquet and bocce sets for $12.99. Of course, I had to pick up a few Jodi Picoult books:

And then there was my favorite purchase of the day, and the one I've been looking forward to for a few weeks: MarioKart for the Wii.
Now, I haven't played it yet, but expect a full update when I do. MarioKart has been my favorite game for SuperNintendo, Nintendo64, and GameCube, so I'm thinking it'll probably be 4 for 4 with the Wii, too. Although boxing on WiiSports is kind of addictive. Can't wait to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment