Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Days of Pictures

DAY 27 - Someone I find attractive:

Because I feel that it might be somewhat inappropriate and possibly embarassing to post a picture of someone I find attractive in real life in a blog post, I'll focus on my celebrity crush instead.  

I find Henry Cavill (Charles Brandon on "The Tudors") to be astoundingly handsome. Apparently I am not the only one, because he's been cast as the latest Superman. And I have a feeling that, in the incredibly unlikely event that he ever even sees this post, he probably wouldn't be offended or even surprised that someone might admire his British charm. So this choice is both safe and honest.

Honorable Mentions: Paul Walker, Colin Farrell, Colin Firth, and Shemar Moore. I think it's the British accent that helped Henry beat Shemar, who almost took the win based only on his ability to kick down doors and arrest serial killers as an FBI agent on "Criminal Minds."

No comments:

Post a Comment