Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 Days of Pictures

DAY 5 - The cast of my favorite show, Criminal Minds.


This one was hard. I have several shows that I would call my favorites. I love The Office, Dexter, and The Tudors. Shameless is probably going to be on my list as long as Kevin and Veronica keep their FLDS foster child for a few more episodes, and I'm sure when The Borgias starts in April it will be amongst my favorites as well.

But Criminal Minds wins, at least with the cast photo I picked. You see, AJ Cook, who played JJ, was fired earlier this season, and now it looks like they will be killing off Paget Brewster's character, Emily. At that point, I'll have to post a picture of the Dexter cast, because without JJ and Emily, I don't see how Criminal Minds can be as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment