Saturday, May 23, 2009

Colorado Adventure - Day Four

Our first full day in Colorado did not start out very promising, as the sky was incredibly menacing. Because Aunt Paula had to work today, the Mothership and I struck out on our own.

Our first stop was Best Buy, which fortunately had a charger for my Nikon...I was so excited because I love my new camera!!!

Then we set of towards Denver in search of a SuperTarget that we could enjoy in a more leisurely fashion than our first encounter in Des Moines.

I adore SuperTarget! I finally found my Seether cd that hasn't been in stock in Ithaca for months. I found a super cute watch, and a pretty necklace, too. But I think my favorite part of SuperTarget is the produce section...I really want to work where I could stop over for some fresh fruit at lunchtime.

Not much else happened today, except we went to Efrain's II, a little Mexican restaurant. My taco salad with chicken was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment