Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome!

This past week has made me realize that I'm right where I want to be at this point in life: I have a great house, a nice new car, and four of the best babies around! Things are going pretty well, so I thought what better way to commemorate this awesome week than by starting a blog about the adventures of my little family on Seward Ave!

So I'll start by introducing all of us!

First there's me...I'm a pharmacist and the proud mother of two kitties and two sweet baby lab mixes! Besides dealing drugs and taking care of my babies, I like reading, movies, sewing and other crafty things, watching Project Runway and Dancing With the Stars, and spending time at the lake. Shopping is my most favorite pastime after all of those fun things. Oh, and I like really sparkly things like necklaces, earrings, and tiaras!

Then there are Henry and Ruthie. Henry, who will be 2 in July, is the most handsome yellow cat on Earth, or at least on Seward Ave. He enjoys sleeping at the top of the stairs, Temptations Dental Treats, and watching squirrels through the window. Ruthie is an incredibly charming 1 year old who loves a good belly rub, Dancing With the Stars, and waiting for an opportunity to finally explore that last frontier: the refrigerator

Emma and Izzy are our newest family members. They are both 8 week old lab mix sisters. Emma prefers to stay indoors where she can enjoy a good squeaky toy or her new Puppy Teething Fish Chew, although she does enjoy the occasional mud puddle beverage. Izzy finds the great outdoors exhilarating, but also likes a good snuggle on her mother's lap. Both are finding Seward Ave quite to their liking.










Our last members of the household, who are actually only visiting
us for the winter, are the Grandmother and her 8 year old Pekapoo, Woody. The Grandmother's interests include gardening, doing crosswords and cryptographs, and shopping at Wal-Mart. Woody's favorite pastimes are frolicking on the couch, chairs, and everyone's bed, watching Judge Judy every evening at 5, and eating cheese. Woody is not very fond of puppies, but he really enjoys playing with Henry and Ruthie, who are still having some trouble understanding how to play "cookie."


And that's all for now, since this is an excessively long post, and I'm sure everyone wants to go to bed...goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment