Saturday, March 22, 2008

Visitors

We've had lots of visitors in the past few days, since everyone wants to meet Izzy and Emma. Uncle Ross has been to visit everyday, so he can play with the puppies and help take them out. It's super nice that everyone wants to help out. And the babies love having people over, since it means more belly rubs! Woody has come around a bit...he looked like he wanted to play with Emma and Izzy yesterday, which I thought was a good sign at first, until we realized that he really just wanted their new teething Nylabones. This was five minutes after he had gotten his own Nylabone, which we can only assume he ate, since it has disappeared completely. On a side note, the Nylabones came from our new PetCo store, which I have to say is one of the most wonderful stores I've ever been in! They have geckos, birds, and all sorts of fish (including clownfish, which I think I totally need now!), along with pet grooming, and sections devoted to cat and dog supplies. I could have spent hours in there! That's all for now, since Em and Iz need their hourly potty time, and we have lots of cooking to do for Easter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment