Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Love eBay!

My cousin is getting married in approximately four weeks, and I felt that none of my current wardrobe was acceptable for the celebration, so naturally I had to do a little shopping. I have to say, I love eBay. Where else can I buy a workout video from New Jersey, a silk dress from China, and shoes from Singapore all in one transaction? Well, besides Walmart. Actually, everything would have been from China had I shopped at Walmart, so I guess that didn't make any sense. Regardless, I found some killer Rocket Dogs on eBay that I had to share:

I know, I know, I have amazing taste. So now I must be off to find a dress to wear with them, and a cute boy to accompany me! Comment with any ideas/phone numbers. Just kidding...about the ideas, that is. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment