Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Henry and Ruthie are completely INAPPROPRIATE!

Henry and Ruthie have discovered a new trick. They like to sleep on top of the cupboards in the kitchen. To access their favorite area requires jumping on a stool, leaping to the counter, walking over the stove, through the sink, jumping on the refrigerator, and then one giant leap to napping bliss. At first I thought it was cute, as evidenced by the following:

"I am highly offended that you are disturbing my slumber."


"I'm kind of embarrassed that you had to witness this..."


Then one day while my mother and brother were babysitting, one of my rooster plates smashed to the floor. I have to say, it's not so entertaining now!


The accident doesn't seem to be keeping Henry awake at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment