Sunday, October 16, 2011

Get Your Heart On!


I've been a fan of Simple Plan since I was in college.  Which I think is about the same time they became a band.  They are pop/punk, which I love.  I like loud power chords, simple lyrics, and a fast tempo, and Simple Plan has always had all three.

But I've kind of forgotten Simple Plan for a while.  Let's just say I went gaga for Gaga last year, and have only just recovered from that lapse in judgement, and leave it at that.  And then a month or two ago, I heard a song called "Jet Lag" on the radio, and LOVED it.  It was a guy and a girl singing about a long distance relationship, and it had a wicked catchy chorus.  Turns out it was my old favorites, Simple Plan, singing with Natasha Bedingfield.  I waited a while, and then decided I had to buy the album.

Turns out, it's awesome.  I actually like every song on it, which is rare. Hope you enjoy my favorite song from the album, Loser of the Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment