Friday, February 26, 2010

Summer, Where Are You?

Snowicane, Snowpocalypse, Snowmaggedon. I don't care what you call it, I DO NOT approve of 20 inches of snow in my driveway. Boo, winter. BOO.

I was a little concerned that my deck might collapse under Winter's Wrath...

But Izzy was delighted!

I am still not sure what all the hullabaloo was about. I mean, it's central New York. It snows here, and quite a lot. Syracuse and Rochester vie for Snowiest Metropolitan Area every year. I just don't like when it snows all at once, because that requires getting it out of my car's way. On the bright side, I didn't have to go to the gym today, since I spent 4 hours shoveling snow by hand. That's right, I don't have a snowblower or a husband. I guess I really need to get to work on that. Or move to Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment