Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heaven!!!

I have loved Tim Hortons since my first experience in Toronto, where I was able to have a BLT sub, a Boston Cream donut, and hot chocolate....ALL IN ONE PLACE! So I was pretty excited when the franchise finally made it out of Canada and into my hometown, resulting in round-the-clock availability of my favorite donuts and coffee. But I was beyond excited when our Tim Hortons decided to expand by adding a Cold Stone Creamery. Naturally the Grandmother, the Mothership and I had to check it out!

Peanut Butter Cup Perfection!

Chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, peanut butter, and peanut butter cups all smushed into one amazingly delicious frozen dessert. Can it get better than this?

I'd say the Grandmother was pretty pleased too...

Overall, the addition of Cold Stone to the joy that is Tim Hortons is a win-win situation. Now you can get ice cream, donuts, and coffee all in one place! I wonder if you can use the drive-thru to get ice cream? Cause I don't like getting out of my car in the winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment